Get ready to give your taste buds excitement they deserve because Melbourne International Dumpling Festival is coming to Melbourne. You can travel the world by dumpling at this delicious event and find out which country has the best dumpling in the world.
From the organisers of hugely popular Momo Fest comes another culinary-packed festival dedicated to dumplings from around the world.
Not to exaggerate, but dumplings are the most pure food and we as a society are better for having them. They’re so delicious and wholesome you can find them being noshed on in various forms across the world. And you can taste all of them at the Melbourne International Dumpling Festival.
Whether you’re a fan of xiao long bao, pierogies, gyoza, manti, mandoo, khinkali, pelmeni, momos, matzah balls, ravioli or one of the other countless dumpling variations, you’re going to have a delicious time at this event.
There will be no better way to celebrate Melbourne Cup Eve than this !!
The festival is FREE ENTRY for all with online registrations and gold coin donations on entry.
The festival site is fully licensed and strictly NO SMOKING zone.
To Register: https://midf2019.eventbrite.com.au/
For more info:
1. Please take public transport. The venue is easily accessible by tram and trains.
1. No BYO alcohol is allowed.
2. No Smoking inside the festival site.
3. No dogs or animals are allowed inside the festival site.
4. No Bicycles are allowed inside the festival site. Bicycles must be parked at dedicated bike stands.
5. No roller blades and skateboards are allowed inside the festival site.
Multi Dynamic – Melbourne
VDAFinance Pty Ltd
Expert Education & Visa Services Melbourne
Brick Lane Brewing Co.
Noble Career Gurus
Queen Victoria Market
Melbourne Print and Design
Visited 35 times, 1 Visit today