“Courageous:” Transform Fear Into Action
Our minds are powerful machines! The thoughts we produce can translate into action and that is how we truly achieve GREATNESS.
However, if we are filling our minds with negative comments about ourselves and our circumstances, we are creating boundaries that we otherwise wouldn’t need to overcome. (Think of your mind as a computer. You must program it efficiently for it to run smoothly and complete its task. Your mind is the same way.)
Building confidence in yourself provides the framework to help you take control of your mind so that nothing can hold you back in your personal and professional life. More confidence leads to more clarity about the decisions you make and more courage to do the things that scare you. It
This workshop is for you, if you are tired of allowing fear to control you, feeling unsure or stuck about what to do next, struggle with low self-esteem and self-worth, or want to have a more positive and powerful affect in your family and community. By applying Biblical principles and making a small effort every day, you can begin to improve how you view yourself and the unique and gifted individual you truly are, as well as those around you!
KEY WORKSHOP TAKEAWAYS:
• Understanding the Spirit-Mind-Body connection
• Learn easy ways to re-train your brain to increase Self-confidence using scripture
• Learn ways to focus on “what’s right with you”
• Learn how to achieve your goals faster
• Understanding where your fears or limiting beliefs come from
• Accepting & appreciating your uniqueness, as well as others
Register Now to save your seat, as space is limited! $10 Entry Fee
Visited 68 times, 1 Visit today