We’re here to connect the community.
Developed for and designed by folks who live in a small town, CornerEcho has two primary objectives:
• To provide the small-town businesses with the tools and resources they need to connect with their customers.
• To connect small-town residents with nearby businesses and services, community news and activities, and other relevant content they would otherwise have to look for in a number of different locations.
CornerEcho is an open forum for those living in specific towns or communities; it’s the modern-day town square. As our world transitions from print to digital, we fill the gap for small businesses empowering them to publish and market to a targeted local audience. Your business can have a dynamic presence in the digital world—and CornerEcho is an effective branding tool. Think of our Business Directory as a platform to speak directly to your customers.
On CornerEcho, everyone’s free to contribute to, browse and share our content; to give you access to the latest information in your community.
In short, we want to provide small-town businesses with access to the same marketing tools as their counterparts in larger communities, but at a fraction of the cost.
At the same time, we hope to provide people with an online resource whenever they need help. CornerEcho provides:
• Robust search that provides relevant information from community businesses, not distant retailers who paid the most to appear at the top of the list.
• Relevant promotions, offers, services, and specials based on their interests.
• Fair and accurate review tools that are a true reflection of a business’s goods and services and provide their customers, guests, patients, and clients with the venue to share their opinions.
• Calendars that provide an overview of everything their town has to offer
Think of CornerEcho as the yellow pages meets the trading post meets the community newsletter. All under one roof.
What else can you do on CornerEcho?
Our Community Events section showcases events in your community or surrounding areas posted by businesses, individuals, and organizations. It’s a way of helping you stay engaged with your community. It’s where people go to find out what’s new and what to do.
You can search CornerEcho by city and state or by calendar date to find events occurring in your community. You can also search by keywords and hashtags.
Use CornerEcho’s Classifieds to buy, sell or trade items.
And our Obituaries section gives you current information provided by individuals or funeral homes from your community or surrounding areas.
We’ve spent a lot of time visiting and using other sites aimed at small towns. The one thing that stands out is how none of them feel like they’re actually a part of the small town. They feel like they’re directories based in some other part of the country (like Silicon Valley) with pages dedicated to the small towns.
We want to create an experience that feels human and real; like it originated in your town and belongs to you. So our doors are always open. If there’s something you’d like to see on CornerEcho let us know.
This site is for you.