Coastal Bend College is preparing for their annual Trunk or Treat event to be held Thursday, Oct. 27 at the college. The event will be held from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Set-up will begin at 3 p.m. If anyone is interested in participating, please RSVP to this email at email@example.com.
Here are a few friendly reminders about the event:
- Only pre-packaged candy or treats are approved
- No electricity will be provided
- An adult and/or parent must always be with their vehicle during the event
- There will be no tables or chairs provided
- Alcohol is not permitted on CBC premises
- Absolutely no political, religious, or personal advertising on candy wrappers will be allowed
- Costumes are encouraged
- Trash bins will be positioned in various locations; we appreciate your help in keeping our campus grounds clean
Any questions, please feel free to contact Dr. Lisa Castaneda, Director, Alice Site, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
368 total views, 2 views today